"A great gift! My niece, 7, loved it! Great for teaching some of the basic tying skills. Thank you!"
-Samantha L. Verified Purchase
Retail Price: $30.95
Your Price (30% Discount Applied):
"I was really impressed with this bracelet kit. The kit contains high quality materials, especially in comparison to other craft kits we've tried. My 9 year old daughter had no problem completing an entire bracelet on her own and more. She was so happy to show off her bracelets to her friends. Very much recommend! We even bought a second kit to give as a birthday present."
FRIENDSHIP BRACELET MAKING KIT- Everything you need to make your own 8 beautiful bracelets with friends and family!
GIRLS & BOYS BRACELET MAKING KIT- Customize your own paracord bracelets with this teen craft! Choose from multiple colors and 5 adorable charms for a truly personalized look.
PARACORD BRACELET KIT- Comes with over 50 feet of strong paracord, type III survival grade 550 paracord for long lasting wear.
KIDS ARTS & CRAFTS- Fun group activity for all ages! Great addition to any birthday party, playdate or children's camp for hours of fun!
2. Fold paracord in 1/2, push folded end through buckle as shown.
3. Pull two tails through loop.
4. Pull tails tight.
5. Pull tails through opposite end of buckle.
6. Measure end-to-end to determine correct size (average bracelet size is 7").
7. You will need an accent color that is about 2 inches longer than your bracelet size.
8. Cross the left tail over the two center cords, creating a loop on the left side.
9. Place the right tail over the left tail.
10. Pass the right tail under the two center cords and up through the loop you made on the left.
11. Place accent color through loop made by left tail.
12. Pull tails tight.
13. Cross the right tail over the two center cords and the accent cord, creating a loop on the right side.
14. Place the left tail over the right tail.
15. Pass the left tail under the two center cords and up through the loop you made on the right.
16. Pull tails tight.
17. Cross the left tail over the two center cords and under the accent cord, creating a loop on the left side.
18. Place the right tail over the left tail.
19. Pass the right tail under the two center cords and up through the loop you made on the left.
20. Pull tails tight.
21. Repeat from Step 13 until you reach the middle of the bracelet. Slide your charm onto the accent cord.
22. Flip the charm up towards your finished work and continue bracelet pattern for 2-3 more knots.
23. Flip charm down and slide accent cord through end of charm.
24. Secure charm with another knot, and continue working.
25. Continue making knots until you almost reach the end.
26. Pull the accent cord through to the back of the bracelet.
27. Make 1-2 additional knots to reach the end of the bracelet.
28. Trim the excess tails and secure with glue.
29. To make a solid colored bracelet, follow the previous steps, but exclude the accent cord and charm.
30. Finished with your personalized paracord bracelet!
Paracord Bracelet Kit Includes:
8 colors of paracord (over 60 feet in length)
8 colorful bracelet buckles
5 bracelet charms
We challenge you to unleash your imagination and embrace your creative side!
Whether for a party, a rainy day activity, or just a way to make memories with your child, crafting is the perfect way to liberate your inner creator.
At Pinwheel Crafts, we believe crafting should be kept simple and be a stress relieving activity. Consequently, instead of scrounging around the house or visiting multiple craft stores to gather supplies, you can find everything you need to create a beautiful paracord bracelet in our Paracord Bracelet Kit.
This easy and fun craft is a wonderful opportunity to spend some quality time with your family. And encourage some fun time away from mobile devices!
I was pleasantly surprised with these craft kits. I bought these for my 8 year old grandson & my 8 year old granddaughter. The instructions were simple and concise. My grandchildren really enjoyed making their own bracelets with this kit. I highly recommend it for kids who enjoy crafts! It's a great project to get them away from electronics!
- Jack N.
UNCOMPROMISED ON QUALITY
The DIY bracelet kit comes with a type III survival grade 550 paracord made of seven inner strands made of three yarns to ensure durability, long-lasting wear, and resistance to fraying.
COMBINE, CUSTOMIZE, AND STRENGTHEN FRIENDSHIP
The DIY craft kit includes 8 solid colors and patterned cord bundles with 5 metal charms. It allows your child to create a bracelet of their choice and give it to their friends as friendship bracelets or even swap them with friends!
HOURS OF NON-STOP FUN
Pinwheel Crafts Paracord Bracelet Kit makes a perfect group activity with friends and family. This DIY craft kit makes a great addition to any birthday party, playdate, or children's camp for hours of fun!
At Pinwheel Crafts, we are committed to creating simple, hands-on crafts that allow kids to focus on creativity, develop a love of discovery, and learn that fun doesn’t depend on wifi access. In fact, many studies show that participating in arts and crafts from a young age can help children develop fine motor skills and gives teens and adults an outlet for stress.
From our origami kits to our glitter slime and our fridge magnets to our pendant jewelry kits, our crafts inspire creativity in kids and kids-at-heart. We challenge you to unleash your imagination and embrace your creative side!
Bought for 3 & 5 year old nieces & they loved making bracelets for their friends. They were so excited to show off what they made. The 3 year old needed help making hers, but, the 5 year old did really well on hers. Exactly what I was looking for. I've been looking for crafts to do with my nieces and this was perfect. Really cute & worth the money.
Have You Seen These Yet?
Check out our other DIY craft kits that are similar to the Paracord Bracelet Kit!